Have you ever forgotten to attach your resume to an email application for a job you REALLY wanted? Sadly, we all do some of our best proofreading after we hit the ‘send’ button. Lucky for you, you are at the right page. In this article, we will tell you how to increase the ‘undo’ time in Gmail to save face.
Google offers the ‘undo’ feature for emails, which allows you to undo a sent email for up to five seconds. In addition to this, you can increase the time limit for the ‘undo send’ in Gmail.
How to increase undo time in Gmail in 5 simple steps:
1. Login to your Gmail on your desktop and click on the settings icon
2. Now, click on the option ‘See all settings’
3. Go the General tab and further look for the ‘Undo Send’ option
4. Now, from the drop-down menu of ‘Send cancellation period’ select from one from the options – 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds and 30 seconds
5. Scroll down and click on ‘Save Changes’.