Are you planning to give a C# developer interview? Here are the questions that can help in cracking the interview.
C# is one of the oldest and most popular programming languages that has been in the market for a long time. However, the developers need to know the way to crack the interview. It is natural to be nervous about the interview. However, to feel a bit confident, it is best to know the right interview questions that can help in cracking the interview.
1. What is Nullable types
2. Explain DataType.
3. How can you check a Nullable variable for any type of value?
4. Explain (??) operator in C#.
5. What are ref keywords?
6. Differentiate between Var and Object.
7. Explain params keywords.
8. Explain operators in C#.
9. What is a ternary operator?
10. Explain the different types of operators.
11. Explain static keywords.
12. What is Typecasting?
13. What is an Out keyword?
14. Explain the different types of casting.
15. For overloading, can you use a ref and out as the signature method?
16. What is an unsafe and safe code?
17. What is the reference and value type?
18. Explain unboxing and boxing in C#?
19. What is an object pool in .NET?
20. Explain static class.